Friday, February 19, 2010

Photobucket

I am missing all my bloggy friends! I have pretty much only been able to Face Book lately, because I can do it quickly and even from my phone. Trying to adjust to the constantly evolving cleaning schedule. And having James home has added entertaining every weekend so far. Not done yet. Not to mention the difference working is to me at this age. I am very tired, but happy, so I am not complaining. I have SOOO many things I want to talk about...like how at the beginning of the year, as we finished the holidays, the Resurrection was impressed on me as something to focus on and appreciate over the coming year. How in Christianity we live to die or actually, better put; we DIE to LIVE! more on that very soon I hope, feel free to ponder!

Photobucket
This is just to show you my weapon I wield against dirty floors where ever I go! :) Mr Clean has a terrific Febreeze scented solution that is fabulous to mop floors with or wipe down baseboards or walls!

Having a hard time with my Bible studies, it is more of a hit and run right now. But, I make sure to get some fresh manna everyday, even IF it's not all I would like and all that I crave. And now that I am becoming more comfortable in what I am doing I am able to remember to pray more while I am working and for people or businesses that I clean for.

Photobucket

I am astounded at the people that the Lord is gracious enough to put in my path to listen to, they just come and talk to me while I clean. And as they do, I just think to myself "Oh Lord, You have blessed me again! Help me! Help me to listen well and speak timely to them."

AND Jason works with me on some of the jobs, and he is doing very well. We got a call today that our boss has decided to give us $1 per hour raises effective 01 March, followed by another $1 per hour raise effective 01 June! Hallelujah! God is sooooo GOOD!

Well my eyes are pooping out on me, and I want to come visit as little bit, so this is me wrapping up! I love you guys and am praying for you!

Photobucket


"Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;" (1 Corinthians 1:3-5, King James Version)

6 comments:

  1. It was good to hear from you!
    I am glad that you are enjoying your job and being paid what you are worth. ;)
    Enjoy your family time...we are always here so you can catch up when you can.
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by my place. Yea for the raise! I understand how work can throw a wrench into things for a time as you re-adjust your schedule! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a daily juggle when it comes to priorities. It seems to me you're choosing wisely; God & family always come first.

    I love your "power" scrubbing floor cleaning equipment. You mean business, girl!

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. In awe of your stamina! God is good! I have trouble just getting it done around my own home...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on all your posts I've missed. It's good to hear from you here in blogland. Blessings to you and your family at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl....wondering how things are going.
    Just thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, and REALLY thanks for leaving a comment here in the Squawk Box! I love to hear your thoughts! May God speak softly to you today!

Photobucket